Friday, March 30, 2007

Atc's are fun!!

I really like ATC's!! I am excited to have all my stuff to actually use!! I am going to enter a swap to trade the cards! I need to reword that.... I WILL be excited to have all my stuff to make more cards! The hospital room has run out of room for craft stuff!! Anyway, if anyone out there wants to trade a card or two leave me a post & lets trade!! Also, I used chipboard, midori inc. paper, regular stock paper, images, & little be-bobs to embellish... what are some of your ideas? I would really love to hear more ideas on these because I have never even seen these in real life!! So, maybe I will have more to post in the a.m.! Talk to ya'll later!!! Heather!!

No comments:

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!