Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We're outta here!

Hi!! Well, I am writing this in a bittersweet mood... We have officially been released from the Ronald McDonald House! I am supposed to be packing & moving & cleaning right now. I am really happy to be going home but it's kinda scary too! Sheridan has finally been diagnosed chronic renal failure. We will move to a closer dialysis unit & she will begin the tests to see if she is going to be a good recipient for a transplant. So, after all this she will end up with a transplant. Yesterday was exactly 8 months of being here at the hospital. It was snowing the day we were driven by ambulance to Children's. I remember the roads being icy. Today it's about 80' out & just super nice. Weird! Fair went AWESOME!! All of my girls recieved big rosette ribbons & it was well worth all the sleepless nights & early mornings! Well, I have to run to the P.O. Later! Heather!!

No comments:

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!