Thursday, May 3, 2007

I was tagged!

I was tagged by my ICE charm swap host!! She put me in with 7 other EXTREMELY talented people! I feel as if I am out of my league!! So, I am thinking of my 7 quirky things & also of my 7 blogs to pass this on too! I am having alot of fun reading these quirky things about others!! I was laughing out loud about the marriage thing Amber!! I have finished my pink cards & need to add my photos but I think I will do that when I add my 7! My charms for the ICE swap are almost done! My fingers will be raw from sanding by the time I am done!! Sheridan is bored here at the Ronald McDonald house & I am always off in a 100 different directions so she has a whirlwind around her all the time! I need to take new photos of my work area here! All of my art stuff is stored in pink puke buckets!! Never been used of course, but funny none the less! I haven't updated on the Little Star Farm yet so here goes! All of my chickens, that I had bought for my favorite little red head, Sa-rah, were eaten by hawks or some pesky raccoon EXCEPT 1!! This 1 hen, I call her Henny Penny, has decided that my 100 lb. australian shepard, Blue Dog, & Sheridan's red heeler, Apple, are her new roommates! Every morning Stan goes to feed the dogs & out of the either of the dog houses comes Henny Penny! Pretty smart because she knows the bad guys won't come to get her around the dogs! She has also decided dog food is alot tastier than chicken food & won't eat the chicken food anymore! She is really tame & lets people pet her too! Soooo funny! She plays with Apple by letting her chase her & then hunkering down so Apple can ruffle her feathers & then off they go again! Anyway, it's crazy on the farm & I hope this made you laugh! I am going to get some photos real soon & make a trading card book of funny animals on the Little Star Farm! If anyone else wants to do trading on the same subject let me know!! I think it would be fun to have a story go along with the trading cards! Well, I am going to finish my 7 quirks & my 7 blogs so I can update this & tag them!! See you soon!! Heather!!

1 comment:

suzi finer said...

Glad you were tagged, or I would not have known about you now!
Love.

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!