Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy!!

You guys, I am having a great time with all my projects!! I am telling you, this buncha projects is the way to go for me!! I am done with my "BLING" ATC's. Really cute! The vintage lady even has a gold tooth!! So, if anyone would like to trade for one of the "BLING" cards let me know! I have two to trade with, the 3rd one is going to a lottery! I used the transfer technique Michelle (craftedby.us) taught in a podcast on one of the cards. I really had fun trying to get it just right.... I always have to do it a little different just to see if it will work! Anyway, let me know about a trade, I will also have a couple of "PINK" cards up for trade too!! Those will be done in a couple of days! I am anxiously awaiting my trading card stamps to use on the back of my cards! I am soo excited! So, a little shout-out goes to Amanda W. for having the Stampin' Up business so I can get my goodies from her!! I can't wait to trade with her too!! So, I will let everybody get back to the creativity that is running through their minds & hands so we can all trade cards!... Hurry! I wanna trade! Are you done yet? Ok let me know. Heather!!

3 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

HAHAHA!!!

I laughed out loud when I saw that Ghetto ATC!!!

LOVE IT!
So pimped out and cool!

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Tagged you!!!

Visit my blog!
:oD

Amber

Anonymous said...

Awww i got a shout out! Woo Woo! I will keep u updated on the new stuff as it comes in, and omg i have to use your new TRADING CARD rubber stamps, those are cute and i duno y i never saw them before....Well lets trade, i will send you two cards and you can send me two.....

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!