Sunday, April 1, 2007

My friend is talented!!

Hi!! So, I know we all have good friends but my friend Michelle is sooo talented & smart!! My birthday present is so AWESOME!! I am going to post a picture of it for everyone to enjoy! I LOVE IT!! She also gave me a slipper, yes, one slipper. It is light blue & it was IN my birthday cake. Can you believe that?!? Soooo funny! The slipper will never die!! It's kinda like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but with a slipper. I also got a PINK poolstick from my friend Wes!! I gotta get a photo of it!! I can't wait to use it! My birthday was great & I was really glad to see my friends...they drove all the way here to spend it with me!! Oh yeah, & to give me a slipper! So, the picture will be on here soon, check back because you will want to see it!! Love it & love you Michelle!! Heather!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! You can come use that pink poolstick at my house whenever you want! You'll easily school me, but I guess I have no excuse since I can play pool whenever I want. Get a pic of it up. I want to see it so that way I'll know what my own poolstick should look like so I can be cooler than you! Just kidding!
~ Twyla

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!