Saturday, March 31, 2007

Different..

I totally thought my 35th birthday would be spent at home with friends & family... it won't be at home but it will be with friends & family. For that, I will not ask for anything other than for Sheridan to be able to spend HER birthday at home with her friends & family. I will be positive & it will soak into her & make her strong again. We may never know what has caused all this & we may wonder forever why these things happen... I don't care....just get better forever. I have been creating silly little things to keep me busy & I don't have all of my creative "stuff" here with me, so I feel like the things I make aren't very ...."wantable" (heatherism) But I still like to do something because my other choice is literally doing nothing. So, if anyone sees something on this blog that they think they would like, let me know, I can send it out right away! Or send me some ideas to work with!!! I have the time.... Bye!! Heather!!

1 comment:

Patti Gibbons said...

Heather; so nice to have connected with you. I hope to come to your neck of the woods this summer. I have a friend in the Port Angeles area. Life is so tenuous and difficult, especially when it comes to our children. If WE could take it on, we would. I sometimes feel awful that I am healthy and my child (even tho she is 23) is so terribly sick. My marriage is being tested, as are many other things in my life. It is hard to hang in there, but we must. Remember to take good care of yourself, because we can't take care of anyone else if we are sick. Keep in touch, and I send healing thoughts your way. Patti/Pootie PS I Loved the photo of your craft area in the hospital!!! :)

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!