Friday, March 23, 2007

Trying to link...

Ok, so I am trying to put a link button on this page because I have a web site that you really need to go to for the next unique gift to give!! My friend Michelle has a site that is so awesome!! Here's the address... www.craftedby.us She also posts podcasts with fun & artsy (& easy) projects to do at home!! I even have them on my iPOD just in case I ever need a project fast!! To me it's like always having my best friend in my pocket!! Anyway, I don't have the patience to keep looking for the right button for it so I will just post it!!! Remember, www.craftedby.us
Talk to you soon!!
Heather!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur sucha a lil dork heather but thats why every one loves you! nice site i loveeeee it see u soon!

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!