Monday, March 26, 2007

Late Nite Altered Art

HI!! So, today there were no creations being made at the Little Star Hospital... tonite I will make some altered art scrabble tiles!! I need to figure out how to put pics on my site here so you can see the simple, fast, fun & super cute projects! My favorite thing so far is making things & giving them away to the nurses here!! I have also found a RAKs sign-up on Artchix. (Random Acts of Kindness) So, I will be sending some people a pick me up soon!! I am hoping the karma will work for Sheridan!! Anyway, I will update my flickr site & put the address on here too!! Talk to you soon!! Heather!!!

No comments:

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!