Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tiny Little Bags!!

So, I sent Amber Dawn my fabric charms for the swap...... I sent bags to put them in... They're too small!!!!! Arg!!! I crammed one in the bag before I sent it thinking "A little tight, but it'll work!" So, I hope she just stuffs 'em in there & I will have better packaging next time!! Better tags and stuff too!! First timers must be hard to work with!! I am excited still because Sheridan has felt better for the last 2 days!! She got a feeding tube in today...NOT HAPPY about it(her). But I think the idea behind it will help her!! I want to get her home & barrel race with her!! I also want to get going on the soldered saddle charms... I have a couple of orders for them. Anyway, thanks for leaving my 2nd message Amber Dawn!! I am a goof, sorry about the bags!! Thanks for putting up with us newbies entering the charm swaps!!! Oh, I am going to post a ATC that I made while Sheridan was in surgery today...It has to dry so I will post it later tonight!! I am trying to keep my hands busy so I don't go crazy in this hospital!!! Talk to you guys soon!! Thanks for stopping by!! Heather!!!!

1 comment:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Heather, sorry that I took so long to check back on your blog... I have been working like a nut these days to meet deadlines.
I love your craft area!
So cool!
I bet the nurses are excited to get gifts!

They deal with so much!

How is the feeding tube working out?
I think that I was on the RAK list for Art Chix... I forgot about it!!! Well, thank you for the reminder!
Gee, I have a LOT to catch up on!
Talk with you soon!
Amber

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!