Friday, April 20, 2007

No pictures:(

I left my camera in the truck!!! I have made some ATC's, charms, a birthday card, scrabble charms, crocheted mini bags....... I am dyin' to post pics!! All the things I have been working on are for swaps or contests or lotterys!! I have atleast 3 things going at once & you know what? It works for me! I always try to fight the impulse to do multiple things all at once because I fear I won't be able to finish what I start... But I have finished more things in the last 2 days that I think I can get over the phobia!! I have got to show you my BLING ATC!! The girl has a gold tooth & all!! Love it! Ok well, I should have my camera tomorrow !! Later Gators...Heather!!

No comments:

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!