Saturday, April 14, 2007

I really need to keep up!!

Hi!! Well, I have not been meeting my blog expectations! I am going to try & steal my pink poolstick back from Stan the Man so I can take a picture of it & post it!! I know Twyla really wants to hit me with it & not learn how to play pool!! I have cleaned up my space here at the hospital!! I am sooooo proud of myself! You guys, it was so messy....I had to jump over all my totes filled with cool art supplies. I finally got off my rear today because I stubbed my toe so hard on my Sizzix I thought I was going to have to check in here at Children's Hospital! I will update ya'll on Little Sheridan now too... So one of the doc's decided a week after she had the tube in that she was ready to have it pulled out...huge ordeal for this poor girl... & now the new set of doc's want her to put it back in. ARG!!! So, I told them no, she has surgery on monday & they can put a less invasive tube in her while she is already under the spell of the sleeping meds!! She has been feeling pretty good, no improvement really just coping better for the most part. So, she'll make it through & beat me racing around the barrels before we know it! I am making a birthday card for a contest... I hope I win, it's $100.00 for first place to my favorite little paper, stamp, & crafty store right down the road! I have also entered an ATC swap with a pink theme. I know alot of people don't like pink, but I really, really do!! So, more pink is on the way to this site! Hey, what happened to a couple of my posts? Thay turned all weird & I can't read it! Have I been here at the hospital so long I am seeing things? Oh, & also HUGE apologies to anyone who got tagged.... That was Sheridan & one of her friends on my e-mail. I don't know how to stop it now...... sorry! I am not really a my space or tagged kinda gal so I don't even know what to do with it! Ok, so I will create in the a.m. & photo it in the p.m. I just wanna sit here & look at my clean work area for awhile longer! Thanks for the posts Amber Dawn! Oh, I mailed the kids' charms today... By the next swap hopefully I will have all the particulars down so hope it is all ok! Thanks for visiting everybody!! Smiles-n-Friends make me Happy!! Heather!!

No comments:

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!