Saturday, July 28, 2007

I belong!!!!

Hi!! Guess what!?! I belong to a new group! I am pretty excited to try out some of their trades! The new group is The Embellished Circus. The name caught my eye! Anyway, more for me to post... I know, I know.... when I do actually post! I am taking some more pics in the a.m. so I can show some more stuff! Amber Dawn left me a message & I was so excited! I had someone checking out my blog! It's always fun to get a message from her because I know she is one BUSY girl! I am currently working on like 3 of her charm swaps... & she has more than that going! Amazing......! I strongly encourage everyone to check out her site... it's in my site's on the side! I am going to a baby shower on Sunday... You don't get it... I don't do showers. I didn't even do my best friends bachelorette shower thing.. granted that was because I burned the skin off of my face trying to hard boil an egg in the microwave, that's all I am going to say about that!, but I still don't know if I really would've made it! I'm thinking about that now... how did we, at 18 years of age, get into bars? That's where we would've went that night... CRAZY! I really like babies though. I liked looking in the baby section for the little clothes & shoes. I will show you a pic of what I got .... in the a.m. I am also making a charm after the baby is born. Anyway, I am leaving if they play the "Guess the Melted Candy Bar in the Diaper" game. With all of Sheridan's issues lately... I am NOT up for that game! :) So, please, please, wish me many 'get thru the shower' wishes. I will get them & feel so much better!! Ok, so see ya in the a.m!! Heather!!

No comments:

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!