Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Time to read..

Hey there!! What has everybody been doing lately... Kinda quiet out there in blogland! The Ronald McDonald House remains the same! I just don't know what we would have done without this place while Sheridan has been sick. So, my deck around the Little Star Farm Shack is almost done!! It is going to be so cute! The horse fence will be started soon! YAY!! Bigger field for them this winter! I ran over my dog with the quad.... he jumped right back up & started running along side me again. I had a heart attack. I don't know what I would do without my old Blue Dog. Having two places to live at is hard! Regular chores at home (on the farm) & communal chores & living here in Seattle at the Ronald House. All of the art stuff I am using right now is here in Seattle so when I go home to the farm I feel like I am missing something. Don't take your space for granted girls!!! Anyway, I am happy to say I finished my fabric charms! I have started on some cool asian themed charms now! I am also working on these cool little pocket fairies! I really like making them!! They are sooooo fun! I will only get more ideas to make them funky & whimsy!! Isn't that a great word.....whimsy! Everybody uses it now too! I have also almost finished my little bottle charms!! They are TINY! I have to think of some cool packaging for them! They HAVE to have something to do with stars tho. I am going to size my pics & try to get some on here!! Does anyone want to trade paper dolls or pocket fairies? I am also going to try to fit some inchies in sometime soon!! Those are so cute! What do you do with your inchies? I want to make some but I don't just want a bag of these little art treasures hanging around doing nothing! I am going to suggest a book for you to read in your spare time.... it was ..... different. It is by Wally Lamb. The title is "She's Come Undone". It was on the NY Times best sellers & Oprahs Book Club. I finished it & thought I like how the author writes his stories. Anyway, let me know what you are creating! I am excited to see!! Heather!!

1 comment:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

COOL pictures!!!

What fun to see all of your newer goodies posted to the page!

*Smiles*

YAY!

Amber

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!