Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stuff.....

Hey there!! Well, the kids swap went good....thanks to all the kids that took a minute out of their summer to join!! Alot of artistic kids out there!! I have also recieved my ICE charms!! I really had a good time making charms for these swaps! My charms I recieved back are great!! Amber Dawn really puts alot of effort & time into swapping the charms!! I have had very little time lately... I really can't wait for winter!! More time to spend indoors & create! Well, I am going to go pick up my daughter dialysis right now *yes, we are STILL at the hospital & we have no idea how much longer...... almost 8 months. Trying to keep it together. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

EccentricPastiche said...

Hello Heather: I just wanted to drop you a little note to thank you for your contribution to the Black & White charm swap with ICE! I absolutely adore your little charm, and the presentation is fantastic as well! Thank you so much! ~Anne http://eccentricpastiche.blogspot.com

My movies & books!

  • I read this book "She's Come Undone" I can't stop thinking about how many things it had going on in it. I like that.
  • I am an Ocean's Eleven fan. I could & have watched it everyday for months!